Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Rejected Levels BB", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

sycoraximperator 13 years ago
  Wtg Martin, ytm.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I think some of the good levels in this pack has been rejected simply because of a bad thumbnail or a bad title, and because the designer never fixed that, it ended up here.

By the way; I beat you, Jyxz!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Other reasons levels could be rejected:
Too easy:
Levels that take no challenge or thinking, there is no way to fail ad it requires not thinking.

Boring:
You have to move the same block over 10 times to get it on the right spot, bot on a very boring way, or there are too much unneeded blocks.
  To be honest, i actually find some of these lvls quite good. A few of them even deservs to be official...
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  WoW! There's alot of mine lvls!!! Damn... I don't know what to do: laught and jump or cry... Have I so bad taste?!? ;(
Jyxz 13 years ago
  you gave me a challenge elizea, what was I to do?
chris3000 13 years ago
  wow 4269 moves, that's unbelieveable. I would do better but it's not worth it.
Elizea 13 years ago
  That must have taken ages!

I guess you were a bit... bored, jyxz? =]
  I hereby declare Jyxz as the ultimate BB player. Take a look at "Slide puzzle" and you all know what i mean...
chris3000 13 years ago
  Maybe when you're not online i'll be sneaky and pass both of you. lol
Jyxz 13 years ago
  hahahaha yeah I am sure you will whoop my score, you usually do, I am just happy to be first = )
  Good for you! Had lots of fun? I think I will beat your score. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after that...
But, beware, there's another similar level a little later. Not that big, but pretty close.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Alright there we go... never again will that level have no solutions!
  Strange; last time I checked the scoretable m​a​g​n​a​c​u​m​l​a​u​d​ was listed with a score of 205 solved levels. Now it suddenly is 91.
???

@Jyxz: I'm on 400 moves now and haven't solved more than 1/8 of the level. Will continue tomorrow.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  As I start to solve it I wonder... What if he messed up just 1 of the counts on just 1 of the colors by 1?

im 1000 moves in and I realized I clicked elizeas link so I am not even going to get to save my solution eh?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  OMG, jos, haven't you thought it takes very long to complete ?
just like a 100 X 100 rubik kub btw.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Great martin and jyxz! Now you can both go to solve Slide puzzle =]
  Yes, I do!
And I just love it!
And hate it...
Jyxz 13 years ago
  This might sound stupid, but just incase, Martin you know about the new unplayed button that JP added right?
  Of course! I'm a member of the "Solve-em-all"-gang! That's what we do!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  Hahahahahahahhahaha WHERE IS THE PROOF MARTIN!? YOU SOLVED STUPID BUT POSSIBLE THAT MUST HAVE TAKEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  You just did! Jyxz just spent an incredible amount of time solving Rubix Blockoban 3X3 (BLockoban) in 848 moves! He's a real addict! And he can't delete this message!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  No these are rejected levels... thats why they are rejected lol. Martin I solved it... 848 moves, I am not saving that score tho... I don't want proof that I am a blockoban addict.
chris3000 13 years ago
  The impossible lvls need to be deleted.
Jyxz 13 years ago
  I could solve a real cube so much faster then that level lol.
  Cheese9 just suddenly disappeared one day! I guess he got other things to do.
Rubix Blockoban 3X3 (BLockoban) will stop your laughter!
Jyxz 13 years ago
  man what ever happened to cheese9?

oh man when I saw how to write jac1 i laughed so hard.
  More than halfway.
Yawn!
minimariner 13 years ago
  I don't really want my levels in there, but i suppose if even you and a lot of others have rejected levels it's ok then.
Elizea 13 years ago
  There are 3 my levels :P

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Games forum

Play Pack "Rejected Levels BB"

Play Game "BLockoban"

About Pack "Rejected Levels BB"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Enjoy the 100 newest rejected BB levels (in order from oldest to the newest).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg