Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  This is a topic for new people, I wouldn't be too suprised.
-_- 13 years ago
  Cool! Another new person like me. lol!
LadaNiva12 13 years ago
  My favourite game is Jump Gear 2, I just uploaded my first level Lada cars, it's awesome xD

Welcome -_- I'm also new.
-_- 13 years ago
  Hi guys! I'm new!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Welcome to Bonuslevel LadaNiva12! :D What are your favorite games so far?
LadaNiva12 13 years ago
  Hey I'm cuul
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL myskybluecap! Hope you enjoy this site!
myskybluecap 13 years ago
  hei everybody
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL ilovepie! I love pie too! xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, ilovepie! I hope you enjoy. :D

As for my tidbits of help, I'm half cliche'd and half original... :/

-Before you make a level, be sure to play a lot of the newest accepted levels of the game you want to make a level in. It helps a lot. :/

-Be sure to be polite around others.

-If you need to have help with something, be sure to check the "Help" tab in the game menu. It should have clear instructions on many things... :/
ilovepie 13 years ago
  im new so help if you can
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, andrew1? O_o
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Huh ?
andrew1 13 years ago
  andrew2222
Jugular 13 years ago
  Well at least I wont have to imagine being a complete noob. lol. Alright, I am playing levels now
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, some advice for jump gear 2: Play a lot of levels there before you start designing, it really helps trust me, and also when you test you level, imagine your a complete noob and ask yourself, "am I having fun playing this level?", Make sure you have a good balance of simplicity, difficulty and originality,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, Jugular! :D

... But, I thought "Jugular" was spelt with two G's... :/

oh, and I'd like to thank you for the long introduction. Not many new members read the first post these days... :/
Jugular 13 years ago
  Ok I will, Jump gear 2 is pretty much it.
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, what games do you play/like? Im very experienced at Moonlights, Rolling turtle, Hop pog and Jump gear 2, If you need help with them you can rely on us!
The best thing to do would be go on the chatto get feedback, We can help you out more freely there!
Jugular 13 years ago
  The Jugular is a vein in your neck that lets you breath. And thank you :)

Also: If I make a level is it possible that I could send it to you before it is evaluated and you could tell me if its good or not?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What is jugular ?
Anyways welcome to BL.
And no, you don't get limited when you make on ejected level (not at your first, bviousely not) but if you make like 6 levels within a week, and they're all rejected, yes, you risk being limited.
I suggest you to play through a lot of official and best rated levels, that's all you need to know, also yu need to put time in making them.
Jugular 13 years ago
  Hi, my account name is Jugular. Since I need the Jugular to survive I thought I would devote my name to it. lol. I love Jg2. Is their anything I need to know about bl? If I make a level and it becomes rejected, will it prohibit me from making more? What advice can you give me for making levels? If you can help with any of these questions I would appreciate it. I am a little noobish 0_0 lol.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Welcome to Bonuslevel everyone! We hope you have a great time here!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL, Tonee-CN! I hope you enjoy. :D
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Welcome to BL Tonee!
Im 13 years ago
  Welcome to Bl blah blah :D
May I call you Tonee instead if blah blah?
Welcome to BL Tonee! :D
Tonee-CN 13 years ago
  THX ^.^
allyally 13 years ago
  Welcome to Bl blah blah

Was that ok?
darkrai100 13 years ago
  welcome both of you
Tonee-CN 13 years ago
  Hey!
I'm new here, say "Welcome to Bl blah blah" :|

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg