Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Introduce yourself

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 11 years ago
  I hope more people will come to BL in the later years :)
Maxamed 11 years ago
  Wb Paulwalrus.
chris3000 11 years ago
  welcome back to BL, :)
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Welcome. Again. :P
Metaknight92 11 years ago
  Well, I've been gone for 2 years, and, hopefully most of you remember me. My account was hacked a lot, so I took a break. A long one... :(
I have been Metakirby22, Paulwalrus (with Iamstormtrooper), and, as the name implies, Metaknight91.
Please don't hack me ;)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Welcome to BL Sahra!!
nachos 11 years ago
  Welcome Sahra enjoy your time on BL :)
Maxamed 12 years ago
  Welcome sister!
Sahra 12 years ago
  Hi i'm new my name is Sahra and i like Blockoban2
manufan 12 years ago
  Nah, we Brits use the Pound. :P
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I bet all of you 5 dollars that that guy is ratman.
nachos 12 years ago
  Welcome JG2GOD... I hope you enjoy your time on BL...Cant wait to see how good you are at JG2 :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  If those are your intentions, then I wish you good luck :)
JG2GOD 12 years ago
  hi im new. i used 2 play jg2 all the time but i had know account and my freinds said i was rlly good at it. so i made this account so i can save my score and beat all u. ~ JG2GOD
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Well, when he does laugh in a different way :p
kirrock 12 years ago
  Haha, It really does look like him.

I rofled when I saw It, and welcome, SUPERAspel9001. You may turn of caps lock :)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I... don't know! xD
jeti100 12 years ago
  Hey i have a plan if you hate aspel say 'I'
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Damn, this topic is a mess xD
I'll have to clean it up when this whole invasion ends.
nachos 12 years ago
  I know right... xD
gundu 12 years ago
  Ok, I actually laughed out loud xD

[edit] That broccoli also remind me of Sideshow Bob from the simpson x)
nachos 12 years ago
  Actually it is mad brocolli.. Heres the full picture:

Got it from his twitter page xD

Well broccoli is scary xP (And aspel since you dont seem to understand much.. That previous statement was sarcasm :P)
gundu 12 years ago
  Sorry, but it'll always looks like a mad broccoli to me

A mad broccoli want to hack our site! *gasp*
But why? Is Mr.Carrot being rude to you again?
nachos 12 years ago
  Dude.. Stop abusing capslocks.. You sound like a noob.. Oh wait xD

Look you arent a hacker.. You havent done a single bit of damage in 24 hours.. Stop pretending xP
SUPERAspel9001 12 years ago
  THAT IS SUPER ASPEL 9001 TO YOU SIR GUNDU GUY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS NOW THAT I HAVE COOLED DOWN I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I AM SURE IF YOU LOOK AT OUR TWITTER YOUR QUESTION WILL BECOME ANSWERED OK THANK YOU EVERYBODY ASPEL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gundu 12 years ago
  Sorry for the question, SUPERAspel, but is your profile picture a broccoli with a mad face?
SUPERAspel9001 12 years ago
  HELLO ALL MY USERNAME ON THIS SITE IS SUPER ASPEL 9001 IN CASE YOU ARE DUMB AND CAN'T READ I WOULD LIKE TO FIRST INTRODUCE MYSELF WITH WHAT I JUST SAID AND THEN MOVE ON OKAY HERE IS HOW I GO I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY FUN GAMES IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING IT MY ENTIRE LIFE I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING JUMP GEAR 2 AND EVEN MORE GAMES I DON'T KNOW AND I ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO HACKING THIS WEB PAGE WITH MY TEAM ASPEL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Oh noes! You said trouble?!
TTT-_- 12 years ago
  They hack so good!!! look at how much the website is in trouble!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Guess what, it's been thirteen hours. Any real hacker would at least be screwing something up by now...

General

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  You've just signed up, welcome on BonusLevel.org. This is a thread to introduce yourself.
Please take the time to say more than "I'm new".
We expect you to come here because you're new, but we'd like to know more about you. This gives us a better idea about how you and helps giving a good first impression.

Before posting a message on BL :
* Read the FAQ
* A forum is not a chat. Take the time to construct clear messages. If you write your messages very clearly and make it easy for people to see how they fit into the discussion, then it's more likely people will read and consider your messages. Everyone will find it easier to follow what's going on.

Also don't forget to visit the chat(if you can), it's a place where people can help you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg