Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 5 years ago
  Rest In Peace.
suhangha 5 years ago
  Anyway, R.I.P for Old admin
manufan 5 years ago
  Hi everyone.

My brother (Coolguy52) told me the sad news when it emerged. I've been inactive on this site for a few years now, and I don't anticipate a full comeback, but I'd just like to express my sadness and pay tribute to oldmtnguy.

OMG was one of the best and fairest administrators this website has had. He was very good to me in explaining why my levels weren't up to par on the odd occasion that they weren't my best, and/or detailing improvements which could be made. This was done both through level comments and private messages. He didn't have to do this, he could've just evaluated levels and been reactive to any comments put forward. He was a proactive administrator, and back when I was 10 (some time ago), there weren't as many admins like that, from my previous level submission experience.

He was part of a very close-knit community, a community within the general community of BL. He was fantastic in his role. OMG, I cannot thank you enough for helping to contribute to such a wonderful community, and helping to make my time here the best it could've been. Rest in peace.

- Manufan
kalina200 5 years ago
  Such an unfortunate loss.
Rest in piece, Jim. You will be remembered.
greyanna 5 years ago
  Yes guys, thank you for remembering him!
It is more than sad!

last words to me:
...My health is still as good as can be expected but I started a new project. Who could have thought I would start building a house at age 67. Anyway it's going well and we should be able to move in about 30 days. The new house will give me better computer access and handicap accessibility so it should make things a lot easier...
It seems he moved and then life ended, so bitter!
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  Wait... This is devastating
I am very sad for his passing
Although I never met him, I always appreciated his input
Rest in peace Jim
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Oh, rest in peace Oldmntnguy, I hope he lived the good life.
greyanna 5 years ago
  I want to say something important for me here:

TO HONOR

OUR ONE AND ONLY QUALIFIED

ADMINPROP

OLDMTNGUY

EVER!!!!!!

It seems that OMG passed away. We had now and then private e-mail contact but today i got a Mailer Daemon: my message could not be delivered: <oldmtnguy@cox.net> recipient rejected.

Jim i am so sad and i miss you! Now your horrible 15 years ongoing disease has finished.
Rest in health my friend.
chase28 5 years ago
  And lets not forget about Jump Gear 2 hitting 2 Million plays!
SimonM 5 years ago
  That's awesome! We're hitting quite some milestones in the near future: 10000 BB levels, lvl id 40000.
suhangha 5 years ago
  currently is 1000100!!!
Binary Number!! (68)
chase28 5 years ago
  Lets all make levels to celebrate!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's amazing!
kalina200 5 years ago
  1 million...
suhangha 5 years ago
  Holy, 1 million plays, currently is 999733!!!
chase28 5 years ago
  We're so close to 1 million plays!
lmr 5 years ago
  omr your songbook is fantastic!!! an honour to everyone.
sycoraximperator 5 years ago
  Joyeux Noel! Merry Christmas! Buon Natale!
lmr 5 years ago
  Happy Holidays!
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  today we are 385 days away from dec 31 2019. this is exact the number we are away from level n. 10.000. so one level a day and this magic mark will be reality.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  it's named:Song of Myself (BLockoban)
  There is no Song of oldmanrob level. I think it should be! :-)
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, this game has almost 10,000 levels which is pretty impressive. Thank you to all the designers to keep this game alive, I have enjoyed every single level that I've played. So, keep it up! I'm working on a big series, The Colors Challenge series, there's 200 levels of this series. So it will probably take me another year or two to make these so hang tight.

I'm still stuck on the last 18-20 officials and it's been 6-7 years, if you guys have any hints/tips in a spoiler I would gladly appreciate it.
lmr 5 years ago
  Over 8 years for me. Longer than some relationships I have been in!! Agree-specially great.
Mo 5 years ago
  Just realized it has been over ten years for me on Bonuslevel and Blockoban. This is truly a special game and a great bunch of people.
SimonM 5 years ago
  It's indeed an awesome series. However, it feels many of them are undercategorised; I'm having a hard time solving the easy ones.
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  Near 80lvl update! Back then this game was more active, but it's still great to see how long it has lasted. I haven't really given Jellify a chance so I might try that, though Blockoban is still N#1 for me. I tried to make a bunch of puzzles in rapid succession for quick-designs without overthinking, glad you like it omr. I'm looking forward to playing these updated levels.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  I like the new series by suhangha and Ygg a lot. They have the vintage charme of the old days. Everyone I've solved deserve a 5/5. Speaking of the old days: I don't think everything was better then but at least most of us were younger.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Amazing job indeed! How many songs have there been?
  Well done Omr!

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg