Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 1 year ago
  I'll consider it but will be Chinese style as possibly, LOST essence!!
chris3000 1 year ago
  What, were you planning on making a new level of your longtime series? Don't hesitate to submit it for us to play. It's your call.
suhangha 1 year ago
  Oh dear!

Stopped at 169
Fong ku world: Must be one Chinese designer
I was looked for Hong Kong maker (1 levlevelokki), but I can't find Chinese maker, no one
chris3000 1 year ago
  Made a few levels today dedicated to the "Electric" style. Enjoy playing them, and always comment in the forum and let me know how they are, thanks!

Chris
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: level Hospital 2 (BLockoban) is much too easy, it’s four times the same sequence of 4 moves. Please try to add some challenge.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey, I am introducing a new Tricolor series. This consists of various challenges/puzzles that deal with any three colors of the game. Blue,green,red or yellow,white,pink, etc.

There will be five types of stages starting from easy all the way up to hard. Hope it turns out well and fun for you all. It will be a slow process though as I want them to be good and classic/unique.
suhangha 1 year ago
  @Chris
your 10 messages came, but I can't connect to the discord server (unable to send)

@Nelson
please wait I have to score levels
8.8 maybe you can solve it (JM16)

please note that both accounts are me although there is no positive direction
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: I have updated the thumbnail of your level Four Color Align (BLockoban) and accepted it.

Edit: apparently it didn't work correctly. Yesterday, the thumbnail appeared updated. Today, it is again the old one.
Yggdrasill4 1 year ago
  Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year
nelson90 1 year ago
  Thanks Chris. Happy New Year to everyone!
chris3000 1 year ago
  Happy 2023 Blockoban community and to Nelson. Enjoying it so far?
nelson90 1 year ago
  @PuzzleFan: level Green Space (BLockoban) is not medium, it is very easy (twice the same sequence of 6 moves) and the 2 dummies aren't necessary. Please try to add some challenge and choose the right category.

@suhangha and suhangha-2: I would like to see a score on levels 107 Royal Sinkhole (BLockoban), 108 Dozenal Hexign (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.3 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.4 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.8 (BLockoban), Block Travel 7.9 (BLockoban) and Block Travel 8.8 (BLockoban). Otherwise, I would be obliged to set them to be edited.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Is Block Travel 7.3 possible!?

@suhangha: I PM'd you on the Discord chat, please look at it asap. Merry christmas to Nelson and the rest of the gang. We are having a arctic coldfront coming through the next couple days. We have plenty of food, blankets, water, and entertainment (TV,laptop,etc).

Hope you guys stay warm and safe.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Thanks for respect, :)
nelson90 1 year ago
  OK Suhangha-2, I understand and respect your choice. I will mark them to be edited.

Edit: done
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  to be honestly I don't want my personality to be publicized in a bad way
I vote affirmatively for level producers
maybe renaming is better positive
nelson90 1 year ago
  I agree with GIS. I will leave the accepted levels (121 to 152) as is, unless you still want to rename them.

Many thanks for renaming the levels and proving that they were all possible, I can accept them now.
gameinsky 1 year ago
  I personally don't think there's much worth to do that to already accepted levels tbh.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  @Nelson

Please unaccept 121 to 152
I need to rename designer-union levels

I don't think 7.M is extremely hard and difficult

10.M is possible without any balls but I would like stay it because really difficult

please note that my levels spyed from universter is tolerably possible unless edited inside
chris3000 1 year ago
  The following levels are not possible/no one has scored.

108 Dozenal Hexign
107 Royal Sinkhole

I doubt I'll be solving much more cause really why waste time on a level I don't think I'm going to be able to do. Well I will be going to play Simon's games for a long while, until I'm able to get more help here. I will keep designing levels in my style here periodically but it's fixing to be a new year and i'm not going to be stressed about a game so, maybe if I come back in a good while I'll be refreshed and maybe tackle the hard ones.
nelson90 1 year ago
  @suhangha-2: I would like to accept your levels 153 to 168, but there are still two pending problems:
- as said in a previous post, I will only accept possible levels. I would like that you score on your extremely hard levels: Block Travel 7.M (BLockoban), Block Travel 10.M (BLockoban), level 153, levels 155 to 159.
- GIS asked you to give your levels a name that is relevant. Please change the title of levels 153 to 168.
magnacumlaud 1 year ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hey Nelson, I read your message and did everything you told me to do in my recent levels. Fixed all thumbnails and changed the category to easy in "8600 Solved".

Well I won't be on as much as I used to. I play racing games (Gran Turismo) on my Playstation 4. Doing other things to occupy me.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  thanks but I used inspiration instead of my own design since Universter began

I understand what you mean

level designers, thank for template bases
magnacumlaud 1 year ago
  edit: your welcome would be nice to get a title too

@suhangha-2 really challenging levels in the new packs

but lots of copycat from Bees Pack (BLockoban) in Block Travel World 2 (BLockoban)
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  theme (included colors) descript for everyone
nelson90 1 year ago
  @suhangha-2: could you make it clear what you want from me?
I understood that I had to delete the impossible score of levels 165 and 167 (done).
On the other hand, I don’t understand the rest of your message about levels 161 to 168. Please clarify.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Huang Mausoleum: 161 ~ 164

Dragon Palace: 165 ~ 168

impossible scores before updated: 165, 167
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: the level itself is nice but, as said in my previous post, a thumbnail with a very small part of the board is not acceptable. Please read my message again and feel free to ask if it isn't clear enough.

Do it also for your recently uploaded levels. About the level UNF Title 1 (BLockoban), update also the title when it is finished. Please let me know when you're done.
john96 1 year ago
  @Nelson: what was wrong with my level, "Corn"? I probably should pick a better title as it has nothing to do with corn. And what else should I do to fix it? What about the thumbnail?

I have recently uploaded a couple more but idk what I should name them as. I tested them and they are possible. Let me know what you think as I am going to eat dinner and be back later.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg