Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Space Bubbles", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

drgonzo1987 13 years ago
  The hardest thing about this level is all those stars goin to waste!! Oh, and High Score!!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  What, should we start calling him 'STIG' now? xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Goldie, are you human??? I can't believe you did this, and with highscore... amazing. I am SURE you are an alien from planet turtleopolis or something. ;)
Sires 14 years ago
  This level has one problem. It is the fact that some of the stars are messy. When you jump in certain places, you don't jump in the direction you are supposed to jump. Instead, you jump either straight up or backwards. I guess the tips of some of the stars have a problem. That makes it basically impossible to finish this level, unless you happen to be extremely lucky. The fact that only one person made it so far shows that very clearly. I am trying to finish this level since it was created, and so far I have always died because of one of these uncontrollable jumps. Extremely frustrating, that. And extremely unusual for Gundu, because normally, his/her levels don't have these kind of faults.
Jac1 15 years ago
  This is probably gundu's worst level... therefore it is better than every single one of my levels! 4,5/5!
1jase 15 years ago
  yes it is hard. 4/5 because it was not your best level.
Elizea 15 years ago
  cool but VERY hard...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Space Bubbles"

About Level "Space Bubbles"

First post of the topic

Elizea 15 years ago
  cool but VERY hard...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg