Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Front page editors

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Ive got MSN and Facebook, have you?
OliAli 13 years ago
  Wow, thanx :) I'll try, it's easier that flash I think, but still you could teach me about it a bit...

Btw.. have you got a Skype or something like that?
allyally 13 years ago
  If you like the Idea of little games/Animations I would suggest you download 'Scratch', That's how I started on animations, Its mainly for fun, but hey just see,
(Google 'Scratch', It'll come up, and its free,)
OliAli 13 years ago
  You got it good! My dad can't hold mouse in pc xD I wanna flash too, but that cost...
allyally 13 years ago
  Actually, My dad does, He Illustrates books and does a lot of Photography, so Adobe is useful to him, so he bought the whole package, flash Included, (lucky me!)
OliAli 13 years ago
  Btw, you got flash :O

[edit]
Njn, I havn't got 700$ for flash... And I think if I will hav it, I woun't can work with that... o_O
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh youtube videos :_ lol
me, I experimented and worked out how everything works, I do it with pretty much everything that allows creation of levels and/or games
[edit] 'that one' is called "Macromedia Flash" and is owned by Adobe, it's VERY useful, however i'm planning on channeling my creativity through better means, map making for L4D2 via Hammer :3
STOP, HAMMER TIME XD
OliAli 13 years ago
  Ah... that one which is 700$. No I havn't...
allyally 13 years ago
  If you don't know, then you don't, Its a Piece of Software that Jp made the games on The animated slides are from, ect,

It cost about £500 so dont get ideas,
Im 13 years ago
  We mean an expensive piece of software used for creating animations and games.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Hmm, flash like a program or flash player? How do you mean it?
Im 13 years ago
  Umm... I just did it the obvious way (moving so the "camera" only sees part of the image). o_O
allyally 13 years ago
  Eargh... Well, I went through a lot of Youtube tutos, Learned Motion Tweening (VERY easy) and couple of other things as well, (bone tool, 3D effects ect,)

Do you have Flash?
OliAli 13 years ago
  Im or allyally, where did you teach making swf? You could teach me it o_0
Im 13 years ago
  That's not my problem... He can simply just refresh. o_O If someone wants to look at the slides they won't miss it...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh you really should make your swfs looping, as if the person misses it he can get the first bit again
Im 13 years ago
  Naw, it looked really bad when it's bigger.... I used wrong font. :P
allyally 13 years ago
  I know, But I thinks it better like that, I thought it was oK for my first SWF,

Yeah, could you make the writing clearer on that swf? I can read it, and I doubt other can,
Im 13 years ago
  That doesn't look very good when looped imo. :/

I was bored... so... I made this.. o_O
allyally 13 years ago
  Why? what for?
Im 13 years ago
  Go to the last keyframe, go to Actions and type stop();. :/
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, that Alone took me about 4 hours of deciphering Flash and Trail and Error, and still isn't great...

Most people dont make SWFs anyway but I wanted to give it a try,
OliAli 13 years ago
  Wow that's nice :) I like it.

That's a pity I can't make swf :(
allyally 13 years ago
  Here my slide for Pushing it Around, My first SWF Slide!

Clickity
OliAli 13 years ago
  @allyally, but JP said the good slides will be added by editors, but it's OK :)
Im 13 years ago
  Try swfCabin. Just search it. If it doesn't work search swf hosting.

Oh and jp, can you use scrolling by moving the cursor to the slide's edges? Just wondering...
allyally 13 years ago
  Yeah, Id say it could be on the front, but you need to be a front page editor first, If JP sees that and likes it he may make you an editor, but you'll have to wait and see,

Also. does anyone know how to an upload a SWF file?
OliAli 13 years ago
  Thanks allyally :) Could taht be in front page or it isn't so good? :O
allyally 13 years ago
  Nice! Yay for another slide for my levels,
OliAli 13 years ago

Description:
Dive into the world of seasons in a completely new dimension. Awesome design created by allyally. You will enjoy it, there is nothing about!

What about this?? :)

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  A front page editor must be mature, master a graphic software like photoshop / paint shop pro. And likes to play all many levels. And be available. Designing the slides is very time cosuming.

so far I've added gundu and captain_404, I will add any other game developers in case they want to feature a level on front page. (like Gecko)

I think maybe oh_bebe could also do the job if she has time. And many others.

I think the good candidates for front page or those levels that are great but that can't be or are not yet officials.

gundu and Captain, you can access the slideshow admin from your profile page.

You can go on this topic to suggest the levels to be highlighted on front page.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg