Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Space Contest

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Jasper, just because you are a spoiled kid, doesn't mean others are it. Hell, he may even have other things in his life to do!
AK 12 years ago
  I can't get on Saturdays and Sundays Jasper. I said you would have to wait.

My mom's been on the computer for 2 hours... 0.0
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Yeah, when votes are count there is already a new contest.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  yah I got bored and counted the votes for 4 levels, as you can see in my post below. It was very complicated with all the voting examples and several revotes. Some votes were even hard to find. So i can see how it will take Ak a while to count all the votes.
  You wanted to count and you are actually to days too late :/
AK 12 years ago
  I know, I know....

I'll be able to get on soon, can you wait a bit?

Thanks!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  I think it was Lunar Terrain...
  We really need to know who´s winner. That´s a rule!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @Gundu: What, I said "Gundu do not read until after you vote"? I think that was demonicyoshi...
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "<stuff about contest> ...hard drive failed... <a little bit more stuff>"
AK 12 years ago
  @azz:

My level was really good, but it was "too big to be enjoyable".

Don't know what that means, since it seems everyone else's big levels are super fun, like gundu's with the red coins, or Ahroo and his Legacy of Dreams or something like that.

But really, it's my best level i've ever created. And those votes also didn't count since I withdrew my level from the contest. I don't care, I have a lot of fun playing it.

And I laugh my head off when finding the funny comments that the people in my level say. XD

Oh yeah. And it's 2:10 in the morning. I just remembered that it's Monday, not Wednesday.

Which means that my time getting on the computer might be a bit later than I thought.

But here's the good part: I have all the votes tallied BEFORE MatthisjM's vote. So I can use that as a guideline, and I don't have to re-count everyone.

Don't worry, I haven't counted the people who only voted for one level yet. So I also won't have to re-count the people who voted for one level and then changed and voted for 3.

Oh yeah, also, our computer main hard drive failed, so we had to get a new one. This may mean my local save levels got wiped out, which would be bad since I had a couple I had been working on for a while. Also, it's slower than the old one. X(

Woohoo for long posts! XD
  Okay i guess this means that voting is now closed for everyone.

and azz you cant change your votes after voting was closed (it ended on the 5th of August)
gundu 12 years ago
  @Birjo, Lol, I liked how you said ''Gundu do not read until after you vote''

But I never voted for any contest, Therefore I also didn't played those levels :/
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  I never said I hated you. I simply said your actions was stupid. You shouldn't go into such a contest with the hope of winning, or getting several votes, because you most likely won't. You are up against some of the best designers on BL, and most people will vote for those. You are lucky that you got a single vote, and getting mad because you aren't getting any, is a bad habit. Don't participate until you are able to take the pressure.
azz 12 years ago
  I stopped all that 3 comments ago.
Birjo if you will hate me for wanting votes then hate me but I am fed up with it.
AK only got a few votes and his level was really good.
In lunar terrain all it did was used a well known trick and added a bubble and made you go slow.
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  @azz: Noone is saying "lol! U is FAIL". We are saying that other levels, by top-level designers are better than yours. If you can't stand not getting a vote, no matter how hard you've worked, don't participate. Contests are here to be enjoyable, and you are ruining it for yourself, as well as others.
AK 12 years ago
  I may have a bit of a chance to check my computer this evening. If I do, i'll post the vote tally.

I think I know who won, but i'm not sure. And the answer may surprise you ;)

No promises though. If I can't get on tonight, I will in 18 hours and 8 minutes from now EXACTLY. XD
azz 12 years ago
  Thank you all.
I only wanted one vote but you gave me 3!
Edit:
Screw my votes
My new votes:
1:Space station doom(Despite the slow elevator it is an excellent level!)
2:The Rikonagua (Masquerade is a new designer and already his levels are epic!)
3:Quagmar moons(I love the BG of the grass, Simple yet sweet AK!)
dingdong 12 years ago
  No MiF.

its only for those who didnt change their vote to the new system (2nd, 3rd)
azz 12 years ago
  Ferrari.
I put all my effort into it.
How would you feel if you put all your effort into a level and people say "lol! U is FAIL"
Because thats the message i'm getting.

BTW ferrari since the Path 4 mouse thing you seem to hate me more and more.
  I was away and still havent checked all the levels, so it wouldnt be fair if i voted. (plus voting has ended)

EDIT- HERE ARE THE CURENT RESULTS
Gundu do not read until after you vote
SPOILER

Can someone else help me count the votes for the other levels?
EDIT- I just counted the votes for Astria and An Auto In space.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Azz: You have two votes now, SleathPilot also voted your level.

And seriously?:

"Yes thanks to all!
No votes for a level i put all my effort into!
Woohoo!
Thanks a lot guys!
I could have at least got one vote!"?

It's not our fault that somebody made better levels. If you get so upset, don't participate. It's that simple. I personally find those kind of comments hugely annoying and unneccesairy.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  1.An Auto In Space!
2.When Ice Meets Sun
3.Lunar Terrain
azz 12 years ago
  Why thank you masquerade.
Thats all I was looking for.
One vote.
Thank you again
Masquerade 12 years ago
  Revotes
1.An Auto In Space!
2.Astria
3.Sporadic
azz 12 years ago
  @Dingdong
Who voted me then?
No one voted me.
They used my level in an example.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  My revotes are:

1. Lunar Terrain
2. Astria
3. An Auto In Space!
birjolaxew 12 years ago
  Oh well, I suppose I have to revote then...

1) Astria, because it has an awesome design & gameplay.
2) Lunar Terrain, because, while often frustrating (especially with that darn bubble) even if it isn't hard, it still is fun to play... At times...
3) Alien Smasher, because it uses a somewhat original concept, with a great execution, but that fly-on-a-platform technique is really getting boring... And slow...
dingdong 12 years ago
  Azz you actually got a vote.
azz 12 years ago
  Hehe!
Proof!
V

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 12 years ago
  Space Contest
Make a space-themed level, for example spaceships, planets and aliens! But be warned; In space no one can hear you scream...

Enter the level here (can be from any game) before 1st August. Voting starts 2nd August and ends 5th August. Winner(s) will be announced 6th August. Gameinsky will be in charge of voting.

The winner(s) will get an award on his/her/their profile(s) and some exp.

Rules
*The level must have been unevaluated when this contest started 23rd June.
*Levels can be submitted until July 31st 23:59 (GMT).
*One vote per account.
*Collabs are allowed!
*Max 3 collaborators / level!

Contestants:
The Meteors HSF (Jump Gear 2)
Infested galaxy (Rolling Turtle)
An Auto In Space! (Jump Gear 2)
The Rikonagua (Rolling Turtle)
Sporadic (Rolling Turtle)
Open Air (BLockoban)
When Ice Meets Sun (Rolling Turtle)
Alien smasher (Rolling Turtle)
Space Fight (Rolling Turtle)
Space station (Jump Gear 2)
Space Station Doom (Rolling Turtle)
Lunar Terrain (Rolling Turtle)
Quagmar Moons (Rolling Turtle)
Astria (Jump Gear 2)

May the voting begin!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg